A woman from Naples, Collier County, Florida, He won the grand prize After playing a lottery game in Florida. He bought his ticket by getting gas at a Circle K store.
Luisana Dorado, 39, went to state lottery headquarters on Friday to collect her $1 million prize after playing a scratch-off game called “Million Dollars a Year for an Amazing Life.”
According to lottery officials, Luisana Dorado has decided to take her new fortune in the form of a One payment of $640,000.
The woman arrived at the Circle K gas station just to refuel, but once there she decided to try her luck with a scratch-off lottery ticket.
This decision helped her become a millionaire.
The store will receive Additional commission of $2,000 Only to sell the winning ticket.
The $50 scratch-off game launched in February and offers two lifetime jackpots of $1 million and 234 prizes of $1 million.
· A customer asks a store employee to choose a lottery ticket and wins $10 million
· A woman buys a lottery ticket secretly from her husband and wins $50,000
· A couple wins a million dollars in the lottery on the occasion of their wedding anniversary
· He won a lottery prize of $250,000 a year for life, but chose to take a single payment of $4 million
· A man wins $5.5 million in the lottery, but $3.5 million is deducted from taxes
· Grandmother wins $1 million in the lottery and plans to share the money with her children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren
· A man wins a lottery prize that gives him $150,000 annually for life