Photo: William Thomas Caine/Getty Images
lottery player name Carlos Moran Jr., of Long Island, New York, took home a $1 million jackpot after matching the first five numbers selected in the Powerball chart on Monday, June 13as announced by the New York Lottery.
Even though he won a million dollars, Moran received his award as a single cash payment of $651,000, with state and federal tax dollars withheld.New York Lottery said.
The winning numbers for the raffle were: 02-27-42-44-51, with Powerball number 25, as reported by the Daily Voice.
“This is really a blessing,” said the lucky winner. To the New York Lottery after claiming your prize.
The winning ticket was purchased at the Deer Hills Service LLC store, located on 1985 Deer Park Ave. in Deer Park.
You may also like:
– More than 1,700 people choose the numbers 9-9-9-9 to play the lottery and win $5,000 each
– A woman from Canada thought she won $1,000 in the lottery, then she thought it was $10,000 and in the end the prize was $100,000
– A Nebraska lottery player wins $20,000, and after 5 days he wins another $1,000
– The Mega Millions winner has 23 days to collect $1,337 million if he or she wants to keep full benefits
– A North Carolina woman buys a $1 lottery ticket and ends up winning nearly $400,000
– A Maryland woman uses her license plate number to play the lottery and win $50,000
– The mother kicked her daughter out of the house because she did not want to share a lottery prize with her and the church; Reddit users call a parent a ‘hypocrite’
“Social media evangelist. Student. Reader. Troublemaker. Typical introvert.”