Group conversations WhatsApp It is very important to talk to a total of 1024 people at once, however, sometimes this may turn out to be a serious problem because your cell phone memory fills up quickly and you receive a lot of notifications.
You may have logged into WhatsApp before and noticed that in your group there are more than a thousand sent messages, whether they are text or multimedia files, so from Debor we will teach you a simple trick. To prevent members from typing back into the group chat you were moderating.
Look: This is how you can add music with lyrics to your WhatsApp statuses
It is necessary to clarify that the restriction will not be permanent, as this depends on the official. He or she has all the authority to cancel the above configurationbut it is not recommended to keep it inactive for too long because members may leave the group.
How to stop them from continuing to send messages in your WhatsApp group
- First, check it out WhatsApp You have no pending updates in Android Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Now, open the app and enter any group chat where you are the admin.
- The next step is to click on the chat name.
- Its configurations will be displayed. Scroll down and tap on the section that says “Group settings“.
- Here touch the option called “Send Messages”.
- Finally, select “Officials only“.
- Ready, admin only. You will be able to send content.
- Remember that you can undo this decision whenever you want.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This app is full of new “secrets”, codes, shortcuts and tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more feedback WhatsApp In Debord, that’s it. what are you waiting for?
“Proud web fanatic. Subtly charming twitter geek. Reader. Internet trailblazer. Music buff.”