Today on its official channels, the Cuban Telecom stated that it will implement compensation measures for users of mobile data and Nauta Hogar accounts.
In the first case, 1 GB will be given to users with the current offers, and in the second case, an additional 10 hours will be given to the contracted monthly offer. The process will be progressive and a confirmation SMS will be sent.
Regarding mobile data compensation, he noted:
- Applies to all users with data offers (packages, daily bag, mail bag) from the previous week, even if they run out.
- Not all customers will receive the additional giga at the same time, it is a progressive process that can last up to 72 hours.
- The validity date of your data package will be extended by 30 days, starting from receiving 1 GB bonus.
- The additional giga is valid for all mobile networks (2G / 3G / 4G).
Tweet embed Compensation Action Reports:
1 GB for mobile data users with current offers. The process will be progressive and a confirmation SMS will be sent to you
➡️ 10 extra hours for the contracted monthly offer from Nauta Hogar💻. It will be effective on August 1 pic.twitter.com/RK52BPjYih
– ETECSA (ETECSA_Cuba) July 21, 2021