For tomorrow, Cold front number 10 It will gain warm characteristics in the southeastern United States, without affecting the Mexican territory, according to the National Meteorological Service (SMN).
On the other hand, the Cold front number 11 It will enter the northwest of the national territory and the northern border of Mexico, and they will interact with Polar and subtropical jet streams, Instability at high levels of the atmosphere And one Dry line On the north of Coahuila.
Moreover, it is expected Possibility of forming vortices In the regions of Chihuahua, Coahuila and Nuevo León.
Read more: Guillermo Ochoa leaves Tri due to injury; Julio Gonzalez will take his place in the return match against Honduras!
You may be interested in: “It will be an advantage not to have Memo Ochoa”: Anthony Lozano of Honduras before the match against El Tri
Weather forecast for this Sunday, November 19, 2023:
- Intermittent rain showers with occasional heavy rain (25 to 50 mm): Guerrero and Oaxaca.
- Shower intervals (5 to 25 mm): Jalisco, Colima, Michoacan and Chiapas.
- Isolated rain (0.1 to 5 mm): Durango, Sinaloa, Nayarit, Campeche, Yucatán, Quintana Roo.
- Maximum temperatures range from 35 to 40 degrees Celsius: Sonora (south), Sinaloa, Nayarit, Jalisco, Colima, Michoacan, Guerrero, Oaxaca, Chiapas (coast), Tamaulipas, San Luis Potosi, Campeche, Yucatán, Quintana Roo.
- Maximum temperatures range from 30 to 35 degrees Celsius: Baja California Sur, Morelos, Puebla (southwest), Veracruz and Tabasco.
- Minimum temperatures are from -5 to 0°C with frost: Mountains of Baja California, Sonora, Chihuahua, Durango, State of Mexico, Puebla and Veracruz.
- Minimum temperatures range from 0 to 5 degrees Celsius with the possibility of frostMountains: Michoacan, Guanajuato, Queretaro, Hidalgo, Tlaxcala, Morelos and Oaxaca.
- Wind gusts of 70 to 90 km/h create dust: Baja California and Sonora, and With the possibility of forming vortices: Chihuahua.
- – Wind speed from 50 to 70 km/h: Gulf of California, With potential dust devils: Baja California Sur, Tamaulipas, Durango, and With the possibility of forming vortices: Coahuila and Nuevo Leon.
click here: ‘It seems illogical to ask him to leave’: Siboldi comes out in defense of Jimmy Lozano
“Music buff. Social media lover. Web specialist. Analyst. Organizer. Travel trailblazer.”