Among the most popular messaging apps The WhatsAppThis is because this application has various functions that are necessary for the users to communicate with others in an easier way. Thus, it is possible to send voice messages without having to touch your Android cell phone.
Whether you find yourself in a situation where you can’t touch your smartphone or you just want to speed up the process, there’s an easy way for Android to send audios by simply speaking to your mobile phone.
The latter can be achieved thanks to the Google Assistant tool that is able to perform quick actions with just the user’s voice. Under this assumption, in sports We explain what steps you need to follow.
How to send audios on WhatsApp without touching your cell phone
If you need to send a voice note in WhatsApp without touching the screen of your smartphone, we are going to show you a trick that you can use in no time.
- What you should do first is activate the Google Assistant on your cell phone.
- Once it is enabled, call your assistant with the command: “Hey, Google”.
- Next, indicate that you want to send a voice on WhatsApp.
- Immediately, Google Assistant will ask you to choose the contact.
- In this part, you will have to tell who you want to send your voice memo to.
- Google Assistant will then be ready to record your message.
- When you’re done, say “Send a message.”
- Wait a few seconds and you’re done.
To check that the steps have been carried out, you can enter the WhatsApp application to ensure that your audio has been sent correctly.
How do you know if your partner has deleted WhatsApp chats
- The first thing would be to tell your partner that you are going to take his cell phone for a few minutes and that you need the unlock pattern.
- After that, you have to enter WhatsApp
- After that you have to uninstall WhatsApp from your partner’s phone.
- Now just re-install the app from Google Play Store or iOS Store.
- Enter your number and verification code.
- Now when it asks you to restore the backup, say yes.
- At that moment, you will see that all messages will be downloaded, including the ones you deleted.
- It will also depend on when the backup was made.
- Now you just have to wait for everything to load and that’s it.
- You will be able to check all the messages that have been deleted before picking up the smartphone.
Did you like this new information about The WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This app is full of new “secrets”, codes, shortcuts and tools that you can keep trying and you just need to enter the following link for more feedback from The WhatsApp In Depor, that’s it. what are you waiting for?
“Proud web fanatic. Subtly charming twitter geek. Reader. Internet trailblazer. Music buff.”