Mexico City /
The WhatsApp It has a desktop and laptop version called WhatsApp Web, through which accounts can be linked to browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, among other things.
In addition, it can send notifications when a contact is connected, just as the famous contact did. Windows Live MessengerBest instant messaging software from 1999 to 2005.
This is possible with the help of an extension that you have to download from the Chrome Web Store and install on your browser.
Steps to activate the notifications function:
1. After installing the extension, click on the puzzle icon (extensions … upper right corner).
2. All your Chrome extensions will open, but search for “WA Web Plus for WhatsApp” and go to the three vertical dots on the right side.
3. Click on Set.
4. A green cross-shaped icon will appear in the upper right corner, located in a circle, which is the extension of “WA Web Plus”.
5. Enter WhatsApp Web in the normal way.
6. Click on the “WA Web Plus” icon.
7. WhatsApp Web will open with a long list of options. Check the Online Contacts Notice and you are done.
“Proud web fanatic. Subtly charming twitter geek. Reader. Internet trailblazer. Music buff.”