WhatsApp It is still one of the applications that made the most changes during 2023 and it is expected that in 2024 it will have new features such as emojis, the option to prevent the appearance of “writing”, the option to change the color of the platform and even be able to log in with our email.
Look: Trick to activate “Dark Mode” in WhatsApp
currently WhatsApp It decided to launch a new design for its distinctive logo, which will gradually replace the famous green logo. The new icon has a completely simple style and is already present in all mobile phones in the world.
See also: What mobile phones will be left without WhatsApp on January 1, 2024?
If you still don’t see it, here we show you all the steps so you can see the new icon for the meta messaging platform.
This is the new WhatsApp logo
- The first thing you should do is update WhatsApp.
- To do this, go to Google Play or iOS Store so you can get the latest version.
- Remember, you don’t have to be a beta user to see the new logo.
- Now you just have to go to the settings of the quick messaging app.
- Then click “Help” and there we go to “Application Information”.
- When you get it, you will see the new WhatsApp icon.
- In “Light Mode” you can see it in green, while in “Dark Mode” the frames are white.
- It should be noted that this new logo is not displayed on iPhones.
- However, the logo in WhatsApp Web has also been changed and you can see it when you open the app on your laptop or PC.
News that will arrive on WhatsApp in 2024
- New emojis: As you know, every year WhatsApp tends to add more emojis to its platform, in such a way that the phoenix symbol, the broken chain, the “yes” face, the “no” face, and the texting capsule appear. Peas, etc.
- New chat list: WhatsApp will also separate and filter your conversations so you can see the chats your contacts have sent you, all in general, both read and unread.
- It will use your Google Drive storage: As you know, WhatsApp will no longer store your backup in Google Drive for free, but it will now allocate space for it. To do this, we recommend that you try deleting files that you do not always use.
- You will no longer be able to see the person’s number: One detail is that you will soon be able to send a number without having to know the other person’s number, to maintain your privacy much better.
- What to expect: There are things we hope will come to WhatsApp like a color change or giant emojis. Although this is not expected in the short term, it is possible that the two will merge within the new 12 months.
This is how you can deactivate WhatsApp chat notifications
- Do you want to silence him? At Depor we will tell you how to do it. First, check it out WhatsApp You have no pending updates on Google Play or the App Store.
- Open the application and tap on the magnifying glass icon located in the upper right corner of the main interface.
- Now, in the search bar, type “WhatsApp”.
- Access the only conversation that appears.
- The next step is to click on Chat name.
- You have just entered its settings.
- Finally, scroll down and activate the “Ignore notifications“.
How to activate “accompaniment mode” in WhatsApp
- The first thing you should do is go to WhatsApp.
- Then you should ask a trusted person to copy WhatsApp.
- At that time you must remove the SIM from your cell phone.
- When they ask for your cell phone number, simply tap the three dots in the top corner.
- You will see “Pair another device.” Click on it and a giant QR code will appear.
- Now go to Settings and Associated Devices and scan the QR code above.
- This way your family member or friend will know who you are talking to and will prevent you from going somewhere else.
- If you don’t want anyone to see your conversations, you can send your best friend a message with your real-time location.
- But you must choose the 8-hour option so that it knows your location, the places you frequent, etc.
- This way you can choose which of the WhatsApp Companion Mode functions you want to enable.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This app is full of new “secrets”, codes, shortcuts and tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more feedback WhatsApp In Debord, that’s it. what are you waiting for?
“Proud web fanatic. Subtly charming twitter geek. Reader. Internet trailblazer. Music buff.”