Photo: Master Emil / Shutterstock
A woman from Lee County, Florida, He won the grand prize this week in a State Lottery Scratch-Off that he bought at a discount store.
On Thursday, the Florida Lottery announced that top winner Christina Baldino, who is originally from Alpha City, in the same state, won the $1 million prize she won in a scratch-off called the Billion Dollar Gold Rush Supreme. The award was to be requested from the Fort Myers Lottery District Office.
Baldino chose to receive his earnings in a single payment of $880,000..
According to the Florida Lottery, Baldino bought his winning ticket at the Handy Food Discount Store, located at 21321 State Road 80, in the town of Alva.
The store will also receive an additional $2,000 commission for selling a winning Baldino ticket..
The game, which costs $30, offers four jackpots worth $15 million. The game also includes 24 prizes worth $1 million.
According to the Florida Lottery, the total odds of winning any amount are 1 in 2.59.
You may also like:
– A woman wins $100,000 in the lottery and will share the money with her cousin for an intriguing family tradition
– No Mega Millions 6 tickets sold and now the jackpot grows to $210 million
– A North Carolina man decides to buy a $20 lottery scratch off while pumping and wins $2 million.
– A Michigan man played Powerball once a week and finally won a million dollars
– A Virginia lottery player went for a $600 prize, but was told he had already won a million dollars
– A New York woman won the lottery and could have taken $1,000 every day of her life, but she preferred to have all the money in one go
“Social media evangelist. Student. Reader. Troublemaker. Typical introvert.”