Are you still using The WhatsApp To connect with your family and friends? It is now possible to play the voice notes to your friends at 1x, 1.5x and even 2x speeds, the latter being twice as normal. Similarly, the app has also enabled messages that disappear within 7 days if they are not read by your contacts. Here we tell you step by step how to achieve this.
But there are tricks that not many people know about. It is now possible to find out exactly who added you The WhatsApp permanently as contacts. Best of all, you don’t have to install any external APK, let alone use the Plus version which, in general, is not compatible with providing security or tends to expose your personal information.
It’s worth noting that in order to chat with someone in the messaging app, you need to have the person’s phone number or scan their QR code. With this, you can exchange texts, GIFs, stickers, emojis and even make calls, video calls or just have a conversation with someone from outside.
But if curiosity lies in wanting to know if this person has added you The WhatsApp Without your knowledge, because now we will teach you all the steps so that you will be surprised and share it with your friends.
Remember that you must have certain requirements to be able to achieve this Trick without much delay, whether it’s Android or iOS (iPhone):
- The first thing to do is enter The WhatsApp.
- Now go to the options or tap on the broadcast menu icon on the iPhone.
- In this part your contact list will be displayed.
- Select the contacts you want to know if they add you and you don’t know. You can also filter by name.
- You will also see a WhatsApp message stating that only people with your number saved will receive your message.
- Now simply compile a broadcast list with all the contacts you selected and send them a message. It can be “Hello” or “How are you” or any type of text or predefined text.
- After that, just click on “Info” and all the people who have read your message will be shown.
- If you notice an unknown number, it is better to block it or report it because you don’t know who it is already.
- This WhatsApp contact is the person who added you without your knowledge.
- If it’s an acquaintance, tell him to add you or talk to him normally so he knows who you are.
Do you have any problem? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same application from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form with this Link. There you just need to put your phone number, as well as your area code, then write your message after making your identification.
“Proud web fanatic. Subtly charming twitter geek. Reader. Internet trailblazer. Music buff.”