If it's the holidays in December, on top of that, baking leaves you feeling sensitive stomachwith Discomfort Or something like that, you should know that there are some Recipes So that you have as little time as possible from the worst, like the ones we want to share with you today, which have some medicinal properties Stomach diseases.
We're talking about candy, which can definitely help you in case you have it Stomach upsetsuch as diarrhea, heartburn also Intestinal disorders: Rice in water with cinnamon and a little orange. These three ingredients together can help us feel better.
Although it is not a well-known treatment, it is worth making part of your program stockEspecially when you feel that you cannot eat even a pea, because your appetite is gone, rice with cinnamon comes to fix things, thanks to its effect. Digestive system properties. In fact, it is recommended for people who suffer from nausea or heartburn.
Benefits of rice for stomach disorders
he rice He is an ally to people who are suffering Gastritis or heartburn, This is thanks to it containing a low percentage of fiber, which may be beneficial for people who suffer from this Gastrointestinal sensitivity Or digestive problems. Additionally, some studies claim that rice can have anti-inflammatory properties, which can be helpful in reducing inflammation in the skin. Digestive.
How is cinnamon beneficial for the stomach?
Now that you know all about this corn chipsIt's time for you to gather all your… ingredients So you can start doing this sweet treat, We're sure you'll love it, and most importantly: it'll make you feel a lot better, because cinnamon can also help fight gas and flatulence. It reduces bloating, prevents heavy digestion and is recommended in case of nausea. For this reason, we leave you here recipe To get ready without fear to success.
- 1 cup rice
- 1 and 1/2 liter of water
- 1 or 2 cinnamon sticks, or according to your taste
- 1/2 orange
- Sweetener according to taste
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
Brands of your choice.
- Boil the rice with water, cinnamon sticks and a few pieces of orange peel.
- Leave everything in an uncovered pot and cook over medium to high heat until it starts to boil.
- Once it boils, add the sweetener of your choice and let it boil with the lid half closed for 8 minutes.
- When the rice is cooked, add the juice of half the orange that we used and leave it to cool a little.
- You can serve it in a bowl, leaving plenty of water in the bowl and adding ground cinnamon.
- Calories: 1404 calories
- Carbohydrates: 194 grams
- Cholesterol: 1 mg
- Proteins: 96 grams
- Sugars: 10 grams
- Fiber: 1 gram
- sodium: 1 mg
- Total fat: 25 grams
- Saturated fat: 10 grams
“Social media evangelist. Student. Reader. Troublemaker. Typical introvert.”