Due to the attackers’ low attack productivity, the Chivas Reyadas from Guadalajara They are already moving from their chips to the next stage Inaugural tournament 2021, A competition for which they seek to reinforce themselves with a striker, the anticipation of the possible departure of Jose Juan Macias and the urgent need for the presence of “nine” effective in their ranks.
The Flock scored 18 goals in Clausura 2021, a third of them scored JJ Macías (6), being him and Alexis Vegas (1) The only forwards to score in this tournament.
With no front position effectiveness, Flock is studying the options for reinforcements in his offensive machines in the upcoming summer transfer window, and according to journalist Fernando Cefalos, Flock has set his sights on Sasntiago Ormeño del Puebla and Eduardo Aguirre de Santos Laguna.
Chivas are looking forward to a striker for next season … options on the table:
Santi Urmenio de Puebla, but his potential invitation to Peru halted any potential offer to start negotiations.
Lallo Aguirre de Santos, however, there is still no formal approach.
Fernando Cephalos (FerCevallosF)
April 20, 2021
The source asserts that in the case of the Puebla striker, the only details that slowed the negotiations were his possible call with Peru, while in the case of Lalo Aguirre there was no official approach yet.
- The striker has a contract until 2024 with Santos Laguna and is valued at € 1 million.
- At 22, Aguirre is a good prospect for Guadalajara for a future project.
- In the Clausura 2021, he played 14 matches, played 40% of the total minutes, and scored 3 goals.
- Aguirre has 11 goals and 2 assists in 53 appearances for the Warriors.
- The Puebla striker has a contract with Camoteros until 2022 and is valued at € 1 million.
- At 27 years old, this will be the second “stage” of Ormeño with Chivas, two years after he was rejected by Flock with Tomás Boy at the helm.
- In the Clausura 2021, he scored 9 goals in 15 matches, playing 83% of the total minutes.
- Ormenio has 17 goals in 39 games for La Franja.
Visit our channel Youtube To enjoy our content: