Suddenly, Apple released a modified version of iOS 17.1 RC, which is expected to fix important bugs and coincide with the final version that will arrive in the next few hours.
We are only a few hours away from Apple officially launching iOS 17.1, and the company has launched iOS 17.1 A review of the latest trial version of the system Completely caught off guard. At the beginning of last week, Apple released iOS 17.1 RC, the release candidate that will be released to all users, but soon after we learned that this update has not yet solved a strange issue with the iPhone 15.
Maybe that’s why Apple launched this The second update to iOS 17.1 RC, as it is a version limited to the new iPhone 15 phone. This will likely be the version that finally reaches all users, since iOS 17.1 will be officially released before October 24th.
What’s new in iOS 17.1 RC
To install this update, simply go to iPhone Settings > General > Software Update Download this new version. Within a few hours it will be officially released to all users with many new features and many problems resolved. These are the main new features of iOS 17.1 according to Apple notes:
- Content continues to transfer over the Internet when you leave the AirDrop range
- New options to control when the screen goes off (iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPhone 15 Pro, and iPhone 15 Pro Max)
- Expand your favorites to include songs, albums, and playlists, and you can filter to show your favorites in the library
- The new cover collection offers designs that change color to reflect the music on your playlist
- Song suggestions appear at the bottom of each playlist, making it easy to add music that matches the mood of your playlist
This update also includes the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Option to choose a specific album to use with Photo Shuffle on the lock screen
- House key holder for locks matter
- Improved reliability of syncing airtime settings between devices
- Fixes an issue that could cause useful location privacy settings to reset when you move or pair your Apple Watch for the first time
- Fixes an issue where incoming call names would not appear when you are on another call
- Fixes an issue where custom and purchased ringtones would not appear as options for your text tone
- Fixes an issue that could cause the keyboard to become less responsive
- Crash detection improvements (all iPhone 14 and iPhone 15 models)
- Fixes an issue that could cause a static screen image
“Proud web fanatic. Subtly charming twitter geek. Reader. Internet trailblazer. Music buff.”