Luis Fernando Morel is difficult. The Colombian striker, in the service of Atalanta, reported in the 35th round of Serie A with two goals and one assist against Parma, in the match that ended in a 2-5 victory.
With this double, the Atlantic striker, who entered from the bench, reached 21 goals in 33 league games, leveling Romelu Lukaku and staying very close to striker Cristiano Ronaldo.
“Since I came here I take a lot off the bench, but now there are some matches left and I can still improve. Today’s match was not easy, there was a lot of pressure, but we kept our focus and got three important points,” the striker said after finishing the match.
Morell, in addition to fighting for a spot in the next Champions League with his team, is also fighting to be the “Capo Canonnier” for this season; Therefore, the coffee grower will have to get his best version in the three matches he left and thus replace CR7 who are six goals ahead.
This is the scorers’ schedule
1. Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus, 27 goals.
2. Romelu Lukaku, Inter Milan, 21 goals.
3. Luis Fernando Morell (Atalanta): 21 goals.
4. Dusan Vlahovic (Fiorentina): 21 goals.
5, Cerro Immobile, Lazio, 19 Jules.
6. Simi, Croton, 19 goals.
7. L. Insigne, Naples, 17 Jules.
8. Berardi, Sassuolo, 16 Jules.
9. Joao Pedro, Cagliari, 16 sips.
10. Lotaro Martinez, Inter Milan, 16 goals.
11. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (AC Milan) 15 Jules.
12. Duvan Zapata, Atalanta, 14 goals.
13. Belotti, Turin, 12 Jules.
14. Francesco Caputo, Sassuolo 11 Jules.
15. Distro (Genoa) 11 goals.
“Bacon ninja. Travel advocate. Writer. Incurable pop culture expert. Evil zombie geek. Lifelong coffee scholar. Alcohol specialist.”
The economic impact Messi will have in the United States with his arrival at Inter Miami
Back to the club? Real Madrid is about to sign an experienced goalkeeper for the 2023-24 season
Jose Ramirez records three heartbeats in one game for the first time in his career