Since their arrival, AirPods have been the company of many for easy portability wherever you want without having to worry about cables or physical connections.
But this wireless nature shouldn’t only be an advantage when you go to listen to things from your cell phone or mobile device.
If you have AirPods and have always wondered how to connect them to your computer to listen to music, watch videos or series and movies, just follow the following guide
How to connect AirPods to PC
If you have AirPods, but don’t have a Mac computer, this shouldn’t be a problem. If your operating system is Windows, just follow these steps:
1. open session from the list start.
2. Choose Hardware, go to Bluetooth and other devices, then tap the mark + where do you say “Add bluetooth or other device”.
3. Open the AirPods case cover, Keep pressing the button and select your AirPods as soon as they appear on the screen.
4. Headphones must be connected, now you can click “Clever”.
In case your AirPods are disconnected or you have to change them for a new pair, don’t worry, you just have to repeat the same steps and it should continue to work without any problem.
How to connect AirPods to Mac
If using any of the Apple computers, the process differs in certain elements. To connect the headphones and have the device remember them, do the following:
1. open System Preferences
2. Choose Bluetooth
3. Put both AirPods in the case and open the cover.
4. Press and hold the button on the AirPods case
5. Wait for the AirPods to appear on their device, then tap Connection
Remember that it is enough that your computer has the ability to connect devices via a Bluetooth connection and you can use your AirPods as much as you want until the battery runs out.
“Proud web fanatic. Subtly charming twitter geek. Reader. Internet trailblazer. Music buff.”