the sweets Not only can it be delicious, it can also be amazing correctHow are you biscuit full of Fiber made of Carrots and oatsAn easy recipe that requires only a few ingredients and will be ready in no time. the Carrot cookies with oats They are the perfect dessert for the afternoon or to accompany a cup of coffee. So prepare your oven and enjoy its flavour.
We are biscuit Rich in Fiberwhich can help you digestionAnd it can also give you energy due to a good amount of it oatmeal which contains. It also includes Condensed milkWhich can be an important source of sugars. If you want to replace it with another one the components Less problematic, you can use the same amount of Honey or add your favorite natural sweetener, and incorporate little by little Milk Until the desired consistency is achieved.
When you add oatmeal-You can integrate Publications Of these grains allAnd who gives texture Unique to your cookies. However, if you prefer more dessert Nice And less crunchy, you can a fan previously Oatmeal flakes Until you get a semi-fine powder or until you use it oatmeal Instead of this item to achieve biscuit With a completely different texture.
- 250 grams of carrots
- 100 grams of oats
- 50 grams of condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Use the brands you prefer.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- Peel the carrots and grate them into thin slices
- Mix with eggs, cinnamon, oil and condensed milk
- Incorporate the oat flakes and form a homogeneous mass
- Leave the dough to rest for 15 minutes before shaping it into small balls.
- Place each portion on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cookies are slightly golden.
- Calories: 115 calories
- Carbohydrates: 13 grams
- Cholesterol: 1 mg
- Proteins: 3 grams
- Sugars: 9 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- sodium: 73 mg
- Total fat: 6 grams
- Saturated fat: 1 gram
“Social media evangelist. Student. Reader. Troublemaker. Typical introvert.”