Although it may sound like science fiction, artificial intelligence is also coming WhatsApp, This is as mentioned Mark Zuckerberg, The CEO of Meta, a few months ago commented that he was designing his own AI that would be called Meta artificial intelligence It will be within the app as a form of conversational assistant.
What will Meta AI be?
Meta AI will be a standalone application, although its main goal is to integrate it with Meta’s social networks, in which it is located, Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp.
Its function will be similar to that of gbt chatTo become its direct competitor. In addition, it will allow users to create posters, images, search for information, ask questions, etc.
The new AI for Meta will be located through a shortcut in WhatsApp, and here we show you how you can enable it on your device, but it is worth noting that at the moment this is only in beta versions.
How to activate Meta AI in WhatsApp
- Firstly, Download WhatsApp version 188.8.131.52 beta For Android users.
- If you want to get the beta, go to the Play Store and search for WhatsApp Beta, then tap the button “Become a beta tester.”
- Accept the terms and you will have to wait a little while until you start downloading WhatsApp Beta.
- Open the application.
- Above the floating action button is access to Target AI.
Click on it and wait until it is activated
- Don’t worry if it doesn’t appear, it’s being rolled out to a limited group of beta testers.
“Proud web fanatic. Subtly charming twitter geek. Reader. Internet trailblazer. Music buff.”