There are a variety of reasons why you might want to save a part of the conversation by it The WhatsApp, one of the most popular applications today. For example, when you intend to interview someone, or for any other reason. So, we will reveal what is the trick to recording that call.
It is about implementing some steps in a practical and simple way, either iOS or Android Without the other person knowing.
How do I do it?
* Choose the person you want to call.
* Activate the speaker system and raise the volume.
* Type “audio recorder” into the search engine, on the main screen of the cell phone, which usually comes pre-installed on the cell phone.
* Start recording.
* In the end only the conversation should be saved.
In this case, the steps to follow with the iPhone are slightly different, because Apple does not allow you to use the voice recorder during a call; However, there is another way to do this.
* User must have a Mac computer to connect the iPhone to.
* On your computer, go to the File tab and click New Audio Recording.
* Select to start recording in “QuickTime”.
* When you are done, you will need to save the conversation.
It is important to emphasize that when carrying out this type of action, it is done without harming the person to be contacted or violating his personal information.
How do you know how long you have been seen?
Meanwhile, multiple WhatsApp tools are provided to users day in and day out, to learn more about messages or facilitate the process, as well as to clear up some doubts, such as how long They left you in plain sight?
With simple steps, a person will know the moment when a friend, neighbor, relative, partner, among others, read your message.
The main thing is that the other person you are texting should have the read confirmation option enabled, ie the popcorn that is colored blue when the message is read.
However, to find out exactly when the said message was read, the user will have to do the following:
* Open the chat of the person you want.
* Select the message you delivered and tap and hold on it.
* Next, find the three dots in the upper right.
* Clicking and information.
* Then three options will be displayed where the time the message was sent, delivered and read is noted.
It is important to clarify that if the other person has the Read Receipts option disabled, the message viewing time will not appear, but the last connection time will be shown.
WhatsApp was acquired in 2014 by the popular social networking service Facebook, a company created and founded by programmer and entrepreneur Mark Elliot Zuckerberg. Zuckerberg’s intentions to standardize its platforms have been announced over and over again. The goal is for users to interact with each other without discrimination and to improve global marketing capabilities.