The WhatsApp It is one of the applications where millions of people around the world love to chat with family and friends, but it is also the application with the most hidden tricks that very few users know. One of the things that users want to hide is the famous “online” or “writing”. That is why today we will give you a series of steps to achieve this without having to install strange programs or access your contact list and compromise your mobile phone with malware or viruses.
Remember that you only have to have The WhatsApp updatedThis means that if you haven’t downloaded the latest version of the app yet, you must enter either in the app stores google apps NS iOS Store. Then, just go through these steps and choose the option that works best for you so that the word “writing” never appears again.
How to Hide “Online” and “Typing” in WhatsApp
Activate Airplane Mode in WhatsApp
- First open fully updated WhatsApp.
- When you receive a message, what you need to do is Lower the notification bar.
- There you will see an icon “Flight mode”.
- After that, tap on it and activate that “Airplane Mode” It will leave you without data or wifi.
- currently Enter The WhatsApp Read or reply to all messages.
- Finally close WhatsApp and reconnect.
- All messages you have written will be sent and no one will know that you are “typing” or “online”.
Add a WhatsApp widget to your cell phone screen
- Remember that for this you must have space on the screen of your cell phone.
- The widget From WhatsApp you can only see it Android.
- IGo to any empty part of your cell phone.
- Simply now Press for 2 seconds.
- A button will appear that says widgets.
- looking for one of WhatsApp and add message box.
- When you do that, you can decide how much space you want it to take up, it could be 4×5, 4×4, etc.
- Once you get it, you can tell someone to text you.
- At that moment, you will see that all messages will appear in the box without having to open the application.
- There will also be no need to appear ‘online’.
Activate the display of WhatsApp notifications
- To do this, enter Your cell phone settings.
- Then you should go to Applications.
- Search for an app The WhatsApp.
- In the notifications, you must activate the button “Show WhatsApp notifications.
- With this, you can read and respond to the same notification without having to call.
- Best of all, it won’t show “type” either.
- To make sure you don’t appear online, you can activate Airplane Mode or disconnect from your data package.
- Data in the background must also be used for alerts to arrive.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the iOS exclusive service.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form with this Link. There you just need to put your phone number, as well as your area code, then write your message after making your identification.
“Proud web fanatic. Subtly charming twitter geek. Reader. Internet trailblazer. Music buff.”