The San Marcos 2023 I Exam This will be done December 10 and 11 to Health science majors After the initial plagiarism attempt test was suspended on 25 October. Next to you application cardAnd the Identification card s sworn declarationWhat should you bring it to? Dean America?
Soon after the evaluation San Marcos National UniversityRemember, applicants to Human Medicine You will not pass the exam on the first date; That is, they will develop it Sunday 11 From this month, Dar Studies reported.
What Should You Bring to the San Marcos 2023-I Test?
Enter to submit a file Sanmarquina Health Sciences Test You are required to bring the following documents:
- Original ID or C4 certificate Or Reniec’s identity process (A4 form).
- If you are a foreigner, take Immigration card also passport.
- Applicant card: Printed horizontally, with photocopy and occupying an A4 sheet.
San Marcos Admissions: How to Download an Applicant Card?
We share the steps to get your applicant card from San Marcos 2023 I Exam In order to avoid any setbacks.
Download it like this
- Step 1: Open the next day OCA Acceptance Link
- Step 2: Select whether to download it with Applicant codeAnd the Document number s Application name.
- Step 3: Click on “Find Applicant”
- The fourth step: Complete the final data and download a file application card.
How should you prepare for the San Marcos 2023-I Exam?
to submit a file UNMSM exam who is this December 10 and 11 You must wear the following clothing, according to the admissions page for Dean America:
- wear a mask Its use is mandatory to improve security measures
- Wear light clothes: San Marcos suggests that applicants wear regular, long-sleeved cotton clothing
- hair tie: If your hair is long, you should tie it back.
“Social media evangelist. Student. Reader. Troublemaker. Typical introvert.”