After the year 2020 marked by virtual activities, Educatec He personally returns to meet the Teaching Family again for the sixth year in a row. The Ministry of Education, with the support of other organizations and entities, will open the largest judicial exhibition on science, arts and technology on Friday 15 October at 7:30 pm at the Innovation Center of the Ministry of Education (José Ingenieros 260, Capital).
Educatec is for the general public and its purpose is to provide spaces for building and/or reconstructing knowledge in multiple learning environments and environments, stimulating deep understanding, and promoting curiosity and inquiry in different topics and in different areas of training.. This multi-space aimed at awakening scientific careers will have over 60 proposals, ten days of teacher training with FORMAR scores and over 110 exhibitors.
This edition was jointly developed by CONICET Ciencia en tu vida, CONICET and CONICET Documentary; Obispo Colombres Agricultural Industrial Pilot Station; Ente Tucumán Turismo; Miguel Lillo Foundation Museum of Natural Sciences; Tucumán National University; Tocuman brand; Ministries of Security and the General Secretariat for Citizen Participation and Productive Development; In addition to the Institute for Productive Development (IDEP) and the National Institute for Technological Education (INET). The exhibition will run until Sunday, October 24 at CIIDEPT facilities with free admission. For this, the following tables are set:
* Saturdays and Sundays from 4 pm to 9 pm with the opening to the public.
*Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 2:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. for school delegations.
Among the activities:
* Chemistry, Biology and Physics laboratories
* TecnoBot Tent: with 3D printing, a giant piano, dinosaurs and robots with augmented reality, as well as an interactive whiteboard.
* Science Tent: Beautiful card and amazing microscopy
]* A digital education tent with innovative and technological proposals.
* Robotics tent with 3D printing, digital pen, bluetooth robot and home automation
* Game-arts tent with math challenges, puzzles, memotest and jenga tournaments.
* Math challenges, puzzles, memotest, jenga tournament.
* Tent with an interactive sample of Ente Tucumán Turismo
“Social media evangelist. Student. Reader. Troublemaker. Typical introvert.”