to interview. Miguel Vilalta, WellWo Business Development: “Creating a culture of health and wellbeing in companies is key to ensuring employees thrive”
- The health and well-being of employees has become a primary issue for every leader and every company, however, on many occasions, problems arise from not knowing how to implement measures or actions aimed at ensuring the well-being of our employees.
- Discover the importance of betting solutions and tools in relation to occupational health and wellbeing, From the hand of WellWo.
by RRHHD digitalAnd
03:30 – 30 November 2021
“Not caring about our health has very negative consequences and there are aspects that derive from not being fully aware of us, such as insomnia or the anxiety generated”, Sila Miguel Vilalta, Business Development Okay, in an interview with RRHHD digital. The health and well-being of employees has become an issue of paramount importance to every leader and every companyHowever, on many occasions, the problem arises from not knowing how to implement these types of measures or actions aimed at ensuring the well-being of our employees.
Creating a culture of health and wellness in our company is key to ensuring that our employees thrive.
OkayAs a platform for occupational health and wellness, it offers a broad catalog of options, services and procedures through which the goals of a healthy company can be achieved now and in the future. To do so, in this interview, Miguel Vilalta, Business Development OkayIt gives us the main answers and solutions to these questions:
- Physical health: How a sedentary lifestyle affects the workplace?“In the world, about 5.3 million people die due to a sedentary lifestyle every year. In Spain, in recent years, a sedentary lifestyle has increased by 3.9%,” notes Miguel Vilalta.
- Emotional health: How does mismanagement in this sense affect the workplace?“Mismanaging our emotional health can have very negative consequences and managing it is a challenge today. Our solution suggests specific content to manage our emotional health, through training for example, and is relaxing…”
- Nutritional health: What is the impact of nutrition on employee health and performance? “What we eat affects us both physically and mentally. Poor nutrition can reduce our productivity or increase our risk of injury.”
- Environmental health: why should companies tackle the problem of the climate crisis? “Companies play a vital role in improving the global health of the planet. At WellWo, we believe that not only the actions of companies matter, but the actions of each and every one of us.”
Find out by hand Okay The importance of betting on solutions and tools in terms of occupational health and wellbeing.
Don’t miss the interview!
Submit your comment
“Social media evangelist. Student. Reader. Troublemaker. Typical introvert.”