If your goal is to get fit and eliminate the accumulated fat in the abdominal area, then it is important to start doing sitting.
When we do abdominal exercises, we often do the upper and lower exercises, but we forget a very important area: Belly tilted or lateral. And if your goal is to have a sculpted torso and define your stomach, it is imperative that you exercise all the muscle groups in the area to help get rid of the accumulated fat and strengthen the muscles.
In this article we will discover you 4 basic exercises for oblique belly With which you will be able to improve your muscle strength and show the chocolate bar when you go to the beach. Take note!
The oblique abs routine for lateral torso tone
If your goal is to get back in shape and get rid of abdominal fat, it is important to start doing stomach exercises. However, not only do 3 sets, but what you have to follow is Work all three muscle groups Located in the region: lower abdomen, upper, oblique, or lateral abdomen.
After that, we will introduce it to you 4 exercises Oblique muscles that you can incorporate into your routine so that this way really work this area of the body and reduce fat accumulation and love handles. Start taking care of yourself now!
“Foot to feet” (oh pie pie)
The name of this exercise is very clear and tells exactly what to do: The movement of the body will move from one foot to the other To get the side in action. To do this exercise well, you must follow these steps:
1. Lie on your back on the mat and bend your knees
2. Now, lift your torso as if you were performing a crunch exercise, while keeping your body elevated, touch your right ankle with your right hand.
3. Then switch hands and touch the left ankle with your left hand.
4. The goal is to touch each ankle 20 times without resting your back on the ground at any time
One of the best exercises for getting oblique muscles is the side plank. Planks are in fashion, because they are an isometric exercise ideal for working the whole body in a steady manner. To do this exercise, follow these steps:
1. Put yourself on your side on the mat, and now, in a rush, lift your body while keeping it on your side
2. Lean on your forearm or hand, according to your strength
3. The goal is to hold this position for 30 seconds without falling to the ground or losing balance
4. When you are done on one side, turn to the other side and repeat the exercise
Scissors is one of the best exercises As for the abdominal muscles, and if we want to work the side abdominal muscles, then nothing is better than doing this exercise by following the following guidelines:
1. Lie on your side on a mat
2. Now, place your head on your hand, aligning the shoulder with your neck
3. In this position, start lifting your leg upwards, without rushing and raising it as far as you can.
4. Repeat the movement 20 times, then switch legs
5. If you want to add more intensity, put a strap on your legs to work more
Bicycle sit-up exercises
We finish with an exercise called “The Bike” and that It is a classic In any fitness or toning classes. The movement simulates the pedal movement and hence the name. Do the following:
1. Lie on your back on the mat and raise your legs to a 90 degree angle
2. Now, lift your torso and start doing the bike movement with your legs
3. The goal is to try to touch the left knee with your right elbow and vice versa.
4. You will notice how the curves work the most and how they cause the area to itch more each time.
5. Do 20 reps on each side and take a rest.
“Social media evangelist. Student. Reader. Troublemaker. Typical introvert.”